EDI Automation. We are taking automation to the next level.
Momentis is excited to announce our latest enhancements to EDI, which include the automation of key features and processes, purchase order prioritization, and sequencing of advanced shipping notifications.
With EDI automation the Ecommerce order and shipping process can now be fully automated through the Momentis ERP.
- Auto-allocate, pick, and pack merchandise
- Generate manifest automatically
- Create shipment automatically
- Generate ASN and Invoice
EDI automation automatically processes inbound and outbound EDI transactions and allows users to focus on exceptions rather than managing individual transactions, reducing the number of manual interventions.
- Automatic processing of inbound/outbound files to and from EDI Direct
- Configuration at order category and customer levels
- Automatic creation and updates to sales orders based on priority
- Sequencing of ASN files prior to invoices
- Scheduling Capabilities
- Email Notifications/Alerts
Transactions that are now automated:
EDI 810 Invoice
EDI 832 Price/Sales Catalogue
EDI 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
EDI 850 Purchase Orders
EDI 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
EDI 856 Advanced Shipping Notification (ASN)
EDI 860 Purchase Order Change
Ask us how you can benefit from the automation features that Momentis has recently added to further increase efficiencies within your business.