Product Specialist & Project Manager: Accounting/Financials
Momentis is looking for talented candidates with experience in accounting / finance
Product Specialist – responsible for working with new and prospective clients (as well as internal clients) to effectively deliver/implement the features and benefits of the Momentis product solutions.
Primary role & responsibilities:
• Understands and effectively delivers presentations on the suite of Momentis products, features and benefits to new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development;
• Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of the Momentis implementation process to new and prospective clients;
• Delivers end-user training to customers and internal clients;
• Effectively collects product feature requests and articulates them into user story format;
• Develops documentation for product release and training;
• Seeks opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage;
• Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales;
• Provides client discovery and assessment support to the Sales team (as needed);
• Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the business, i.e., Marketing, Product Management, etc.
• Consistently meets assigned deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
Project Manager – responsible for delivering every project on time and within budget and scope. The Project Manager works closely with all customer-facing departments to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service.
Primary role & responsibilities:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
• Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
• Ensure resource availability and allocation;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
• Report and escalate to management as needed;
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Accounting/Financials – Candidate should have experience with business processes in the finance department including: General Ledger structure and chart of accounts, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, banking, project costing (estimated/ actual), period closing, financial reporting, tax, and management reporting.
• Outlook – Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing.
• Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Communication – Excellent command of French and English, oral and written.
• Communication – Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; Demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; Proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.