ERP Software Support Specialist – Level 1
• Provide Level 1 Technical Support for company-based ERP software suite and integrated applications/platforms.
• Provide detailed and high-level summaries, updates, follow ups to clients and in internal ticketing system.
• Communicate with clients through call, chat, email, support ticketing system and triage priorities.
• Deliver high-quality customer service to clients in a personable, professional, timely, logical, and efficient manner.
• Proactively and progressively develop Momentis product knowledge base and expertise
• Actively contribute to enhancing customer experience.
• Perform Level 1 tasks within established processes, procedures, and escalation path directives.
• Review incoming support tickets for essential information, gather needed details, and provide initial responses to clients.
• Perform initial triage and necessary Level 1 troubleshooting of reported issues, classify them into standard application categories.
• Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner on use of the application, confer with colleagues on behavior and performance on software systems.
• Connect with clients using screen share applications to further clarify reported issues.
• Work with clients as needed and walk them through the problem-solving process on software issues.
• Research technical issues, provide clear and timely updates to clients while working toward resolution of support tickets.
• Collaborate with team members and follow escalation paths as required.
• Follow process flow of support tickets, assign tasks to level 2 or product development team.
• Assist with contributing to new and existing knowledge base articles and support documentation.
• Identify and suggest potential procedural improvements within the department.
The candidate must have the following skillsets and qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, or a Technical College certificate, or equivalent work experience.
• Two (2) – three (3) years of ERP software support or relevant technical support experience.
• Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written).
• Ability to build relationships and customer loyalty and trust with interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and applications; MS Office, MS Teams.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, ability to write SQL queries for database level analysis.
• Experience with Zendesk Ticketing System is an asset.
• Experience with other programming languages is an asset.
• Knowledge of hardware, servers, networking, and infrastructure is an asset.
• Ability and eagerness to learn new skills and manage multi-tasking in a high paced environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflict, take constructive feedback, and display patience and professionalism in all situations.
• Highly competent in time and priority management.
• Ability to work as part of the team, embrace team culture, and participate in ideas and methodologies to help improve overall team performance.
• Punctual, reliable, respectful, responsive, discreet, team player, good attention to detail.
• Respectful of departmental procedures and overall company policy.